Research Paper Writing Workshop
Date: January 22 & 23, 2021
Writing a research paper may appear daunting and remain unfinished for months. The task of writing is not as stressful as it seems. This workshop on research paper writing will make the entire process of writing an interesting and a rewarding experience. This workshop will help you to communicate your ideas in an organized manner acceptable by the academic fraternity.
With a focus on hands-on experience, this research writing workshop will guide you through the process of writing through 9 simple steps:
- Find a journal – Be specific
- Prepare a persuasive introduction – Introduce your topic to the reader
- Write the methods – Capture the methods used
- Work on Results – Present the facts – it doesn’t change
- Compile the discussion – Relate your results to the contemporary research
- Write a conclusion – Justify the significance of your work
- Compose an apt and precise topic – Make it captivating
- Write the Abstract.
- Use Keywords – it enhances your visibility
What to bring:
1. Any tentative research topic of your interest.
2. One base paper related to your area of research.
Who is conducting the session?
The workshop will be conducted by Dr. Ganasoundari, PhD. As the Founder and Managing Editor of Rehoboth Academic Services, she has over 22 years of industry experience in handling thesis from different subjects. With a PhD, numerous international publications and experience in working in the publishing industry, she is perhaps one of the best individuals to guide aspiring researchers.
Registration: Rs. 1180/- per person (Entry by prior registration only)
Pay through this secure site: http://www.thesiseditingsupport.com/payment.php
(or) Google Pay / PhonePe / PayTM – 9731988227
Registration will be confirmed only after receipt of payment into the following bank account. Send transaction details to the email id email@example.com or SMS /WhatsApp details to 9731988227.
Do you have any questions or doubts? Feel free to contact us and do not miss this excellent opportunity. Need more information, please call/WhatsApp – 9731988227 (Mr. Joshua).
Interested. Please fill the form.